Fifa 2008 @ MacBook Pro

Reaction score
Hello!
At first, sorry for my english :) I have a problem. I've installed VMware Fusion and Win XP in it, because I want to be able to play Fifa 2008. But.. When I pushes the "play-button" the screen turns black and nothing happens. I've already ticked the 3D Hardware Graphics Acceleration in VMware Fusion > Settings.. Are there anybody who have played Fifa 2008 on a Macbook Pro? I have seen videos of Fifa 2006 being played on youtube . com but is it posible to play the 2008 version?

I WANT to play it, RIGHT NOW! :-D Would there be any differences if I used bootcamp instead of VMware fusion?

Grettings,
Jesper Poulsen

Reaction score
I doubt a game such as fifa would use the virtual environment correctly. you would need to install bootcamp so windows is using the actual video card driver

cNK

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
WhiteBook (2.16GHz C2D - 2GB RAM - 120GB HDD - OS X Tiger)
Pro Evolution Soccer rules :Evil:

Reaction score
Besides Fifa suck Winning eleven or Pro evolution soccer 08 as some people know it rules....mmm i run it on my macbook Pro using bootcamp tho...but works great

Reaction score
sorry guys but for once, an ea game has progressed past its competition. winning eleven have gotten worse while fifa have become better. fifa 08 is a great game, really fun to play. winning eleven is not much better than last years version, and the fact that they dont have many licenses doesnt help them

cNK

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
WhiteBook (2.16GHz C2D - 2GB RAM - 120GB HDD - OS X Tiger)
sorry guys but for once, an ea game has progressed past its competition. winning eleven have gotten worse while fifa have become better. fifa 08 is a great game, really fun to play. winning eleven is not much better than last years version, and the fact that they dont have many licenses doesnt help them

LOL! I personally think FIFA's game play will never be beat Winning Eleven's. The only improvements EA has made the past versions of the game are to emulate W.E.'s style.
Anyway, to each his own. I can't choose a few licenses over the most realistic game play. I won't be purchasing a FIFA game anytime soon.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.