Any one have a picture of a 4th gen macbook on the inside

Reaction score
I'm trying to replace a logic board in a 3rd gen with one made for a 4th gen... although the connections are all the new flatter type I'm assuming the wiring is the same.... the only problem is the back-up batter connection is now on the front and the temp sensor has one connection with 4 wires instead of two connections with 2 wires each... so if I can find a picture of a 4th gen logic board correctly connected in a mac I think I can connect the one I have into the 3rd gen without shorting anything out..... anyone have such a image or know where I can find one?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP l iPhone l iPod
this should help you. im just not sure if it is a 4th generation, it should be close though.

OP
E
Reaction score
this should help you. im just not sure if it is a 4th generation, it should be close though.
Unfortunately that is the earlier logic board like the 3rd gen... The 4th gen has the batter connection on the top of the board and not the bottom and uses a different connection... that's my biggest problem... I can't be sure which side is ground and which side is positive and I don't want to short anything out... thanks though.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.