permission issues — HELP!!!!

Reaction score
ok this is really making me mad.:Angry:
i have my home folder as read/write and i apply it to enclosed because i use my folder on other computers on the network. and everything is good for like 6 months after we install leopard. and then it starts not letting me to anything without the admin password, i can open folders/docs/apps but i cant save preferences, make changes to a microsoft word doc, or anything without creating a new one. i look up permissions and there is two Everyone groups one of them read/write and the other one "custom". so i change the custom to read/write and apply to enclosed items and it works for all the folders but not any of the documents/jpg/ect. so i call mac and they try permissions repair, and deleting library prefernces. eventually they say the only thing i can do is delete my account and reinstall everything, im really angry at this point but i do it anyways. a week after i get everything on it starts happening again. awesome. e_e
so im turning here.
the main issue with this is i run World of Warcraft and i use alot of addons, but i cant replace those.

HELP PLEASE!! :Shouting:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.