mail problems

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Matte Macbook Pro 2.5Ghz 4gb RAM 250gb HD, 60gb iPod Classic maxed, iPod shuffle
Hello, I just got my first macbook pro and have a question about mail. It was really easy to set up with my gmail account but it isn't recieving all of the emails?? The ones coming from this adress are fine but others ones are not coming into mail. I have thunderbird on another pc also getting these emails but seems to get them fine from this site as well as others not showing up here. Any ideas?

Reaction score
im bringing back up this topic because i also am having the exact same problem.. anyone know how to fix?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac aluminum 2.0GHz Leopard
I had something very similar.

With gmail (which i am currently using with Mail) You have a choice to use POP£ or IMAP i use IMAP so if your using POP3 which to IMAP see if it makes a difference.. if your already using IMAP go into your gmail account using web browser and stop IMAP and start it again thats what started it working again.

This is not a definate fix its just something that made it work for me.

Thanks,
Aaron

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.