Adium ?'s

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.6GHz - 4GB
Hello all,

New to Adium, well, new to Mac in general. Loving just about everything except my own learning curve. Anyway, after reading through the forum, I decided Adium would be a good idea to use. I love it so far except I can not get emoticons to work in either direction during conversations. People I chat with can not see mine and I can not see theirs. It is coming and going across as the key pad characters (example: :) is coming across as colon/parenthesis). I have looked through preferences a few times with no luck. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks everyone~

Reaction score
I just started using Adium too, so I'm not an expert on it yet. I would check in the preferences under appearance. Maybe you have emoticons set to none.

RAM

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
eMac- 700Mhz...1GB RAM =]
Hey. I just downloaded Adium also... well a week ago or so... Adium wont show moving icons and such... I don't know why but... It might not be ale to handle them. Hope this helps sorta. ~RAM

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.