Installing PackageMaker

Reaction score
Hello experts,

I tried installing PackageMaker 1.0b4 in Mac 10.5.1. It says "Install Succeeded".
But where can i find the exe to run the packagemaker? I looked at all places. But no luck.

My PC do have a executable file named "Installer". Is this what i need? If not, what may be the name of executable for PackageMaker?

Please advice me on this.

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
Have you looked in the application folder for packagemaker application?

Reaction score
Package Maker is part of Developer tools. Not sure if it works the same way if you just install one application instead of all the xcode tools, but mine is located in Macintosh HD>Developer>applications>utilities

If that doesn't work, a spotlight search should reveal where it is.

OP
P
Reaction score
I am developing in windows environment

Hello there,
Thanks for your reply.
I am developing in windows environment. So i did not get PackageMaker with RB.
Please advice me on this.

Package Maker is part of Developer tools. Not sure if it works the same way if you just install one application instead of all the xcode tools, but mine is located in Macintosh HD>Developer>applications>utilities

If that doesn't work, a spotlight search should reveal where it is.

Reaction score
I'm very confused. You're developing for Mac on Windows? Before you said you installed PackageMaker on a Mac.

RB, is that RealBasic? I don't really know anything about that, but I would guess that it has it's own compiler or way to make packages.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.