MSN for Mac questions

Reaction score
hey, i just got a mac the other day and i installed msn, but some of my contacts display pics wont show up, any ideas why?

another thing, how come i can't see any emoticons on my contact list? it just shows the keys used to make it

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac mini 2.4, wife: iPad 16gb & iphone 3Gs, me: Macbook 2.6 & iphone 3Gs
from what i can make out msn msgr for mac sucks!
I mean to be fair its a competitors product, but you'd think it would work at least nearly as good as live msgr!!

Reaction score
Check out adium.. its the most recommended messenger for apple. it supports msn, yahoo, aim, and a couple other clients. Only thing that sucks is it doesn't do vid chats.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2 GHz Core Duo ! GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
I can't really speak to what to do not really using messenger myself in a while but i assume you are talking about the main main window(contacts list) and the people are either blue or red depending on their status, correct? if so it will stay that way. In all truth ^ he was right i think you would be much happier. after windows is designed by the evil microsoft

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.