recover files

Reaction score
is there any programmes for the mac similar to recover my files? i wanna find some files that i deleted
plz help thanx
dorit

Reaction score
Theres Norton utilities and Norton systemworks. The version has to be for the OS your running.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro 4GB
Google "os-x forensic tools" to find what you are looking for. Many of the drive forensics utilities can be used to recover deleted files off of a hard drive, and some of them are open-source, so you shouldn't have to pay anything.

OP
D
Reaction score
i tried searching that but i dont understand it so what programme is best to download thats free to see my recovered files? they were msn conversations so will probably be in txt file or something
plz help
doz

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Boomerang

FileSalvage

DataRescue 2

MacIntosh Data Recovery

Never click you're sure you want to delete anything without stopping to think for a moment.
And never empty the trash without looking at what's in there first.
Now you know why you should have a back up system in place.

M

MacHeadCase

*Not OS 9 or Classic Environment question - Moved thread to appropriate forum*

OP
D
Reaction score
the programmes are complicated i didnt understand the mac data recovery what physical disk or logical volumes to click on i dont understand what they mean.is it easy to use? is there any programmes like recover my files? i want to see some msn conversations i deleted
plz reply
doz

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.