• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Spring Fever!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
We just had our second day in a row with the temp reaching 70 degrees, and the first time getting up to 70 since October. I'm definitely feeling excitement for the return of warm weather, which for me means pulling out my '65 Mustang and cruising with the windows down and the radio up. :D

What spring activities do you look forward to enjoying each year?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid 2009 MacBook Pro  Mid 2007 iMac  4G iPod Touch  iPhone 4S  iPad
Spring = Talladega, baby!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook- 2.2GHz, 1gb RAM, 160GB, Double-Layer Superdrive.
I live in a college town and just walking around outside is great in this weather, I am just a generally happier person when it's warm out. Everyones out and about and I get too see all my friends around town, I can go to the local pool, skateboard, ride my bike, whatever it's just a great time of year!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac = 20-inch, 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM, 320GB HD, Leopard. iPod Nano = 4GB, Silver
Our Summer is ending here in New Zealand. We have had about 4 cooler days, but today is a lovely sunny day:) Why am I sitting here inside knowing Winter is on it's way *shakes head*

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
It's currently about 16*C (60.8F) here where I live.. I just walked to the store in shorts and a t-shirt.. I love it! I've been waiting for this for soooo long...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" | 2.0Ghz Intel Core Duo 2 | 1GB Ram | 250GB HDD | ATi Radeon HD2400XT 128MB Video
Yeah we're about to have cold weather start here. In fact im at home with a cold :(

Big drives in the mountains with the windows down for sure in nice weather haha.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
pulling out my '65 Mustang and cruising with the windows down and the radio up. :D

That sounds wonderful! Spring *is* a wonderful time of year and cruising around with the windows down is a real treat. Here in Dallas, the season lasts about two to three weeks and then it is too hot again - have to put the windows up and turn the air conditioning on!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
 15" 2.4 MBP  iPod Classic 80 GB, Silver
I'm still stuck in this snow stuff. Had snow yesterday, and two days ago. And March 31st we had about 5 inches. Was great. Still in the mid to upper 30's, and sometimes it reaches 45 (F) it feels great!

We have a 65 Mustang too ;) Red convertible!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
bust out my Birkenstocks. This will be my first spring/ summer in the city. I think there is a street fair down the street every weekend but there is always something to do in Chicago. My gf lives near the free zoo so we go there a lot.

Reaction score
what i'm going to do is... wait to get my license in june =[

and also work some more to keep saving for my 2002 pontiac firebird with t-tops so i can enjoy next years spring!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
good thinking Montie. The targa top will be coming off my car real soon.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
You live in the Chicagoland area Monty? I saw the area code to the phone # on the contact page in your website matches mine.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
So, the middle of nowhere. :p I have family that live at RT 59 and 103rd. It takes forever to get out there.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I'd watch out Montie. Bry is a photo guy... aka, creeper ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I am a far south-west suburban paparazzi. :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook C2D 2.4 2GB
i hate spring.

Reaction score
ahhh spring... the best time of the year. Well sort of... I love to fish in the spring/summer, but also love to hunt in the fall, and love to snowboard in the winter. If i had to choose a season/outdoor hobby to do all year around though it would be fishing and spring/summer. Nothing beats being on the river/lake, in peaceful serenity, catching a big bass. Until you get those pontoon, party animals buzzing around. Its times like those I wish I had my deer rifle on board (not literally). I would rather have a bad day of fishing than a good day at school

Reaction score
I ride my bike/workout in regular day to day intervals. The weather is perfect for it. Very pleasant

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Guess what. We are supposed to have 4-5 inches of snow friday. How's that? :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.