Favorite iPhone app....?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
8 Gb iPhone/MacBook 2.2 Ghz/G5 iMac/ 8Gb iPod touch
Here are the rules for this thread you can only give one answer for each question. Thats is it!
Here are the questions:

#1-What is your favorite app on iPhone(can be from the internet or built onto the iPhone).
#2-If you could have one new app right now what would it be?
#3-On a scale of 1-10 what do you rate your iphone
#4-Is there anything you though when buying the iPhone would be amazing but turned out not to be?
#5-Will you buy a 3g iPhone when the come available?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro 2.0GHz, 8GB iPhone
1. The "phone" part ; )
2. Some sweet games
3. 11
4. Not really...?
5. Depends on the price difference and how much faster it actually is.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
#1- Tris, a beautiful touch tetris clone
#2- Skype maybe?
#3- 9
#4- Hmm, trying really hard to think of something... I guess I thought I'd use it to surf the web more, but I do use it a fair amount.
#5- Not immediately, but if I had an opportunity and a bit of extra cash I might.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
For me, it is the iPod part. I love having an iPod with me at all times. I always carry my cellphone with me (i.e. my iPhone) and thus I always have my iPod with me. This is exceptionally useful when flying, which inevitably involves lots of "dead time".

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" 2.8ghz IMAC, MB Pro
I hope to buy one when they have a 3G version. It is my hope that version will improve the antenna as well. The iPhone seems to have a terrible reception issue with it's built in antenna and my signal always sucks.

Reaction score
#1-For me it has to be TouchPad The fact I can remotely control my MacBook over a wireless network is useful and cool (and quite fun if someone else is using your laptop!)

#2-Agree that Skype would be good, and some better games.

#3-11

#4-I feel a little let down by the speakers on the phone, when playing music without the headphones the quality is poor and very quiet. I even miss calls because the thing doesnt ring loudly enough or vibrate enough. Stuff I'd like to see in the next iPhone: Decent speakers, built-in GPS and dual Sim cards

#5-Probably not, I use Wireless when I'm at home or in the office and 2G seems to suffice when checking emails or visiting websites for sports updates, etc, when on the go

Reaction score
1. - Storyz
2. - free voice dial
3. - 4
4. - yes, battery doesn't last as much as i expected
5. - it depends on the prize

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.