Switching from Dell laptop to MacBook

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I currently have a Dell Vostro 1000 laptop:Grimmace: . I am seriously considering switching to a Macbook:D . I've been looking at the mid-range Macbook (2.4GHz, 2GB, 160GB). The question I have is should I wait for the next generation of Macbooks or just buy one now? I don't want to have to wait long... So, does anyone know when Apple usually releases new products? And, will it be worth it? Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Zak

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and welcome to the Mac! Apple doesn't have any real set pattern for new product releases. You can always wait for the next best thing, that much is true on both Macs and PCs. But if you need it, buy it now, you won't regret it!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook- 2.2GHz, 1gb RAM, 160GB, Double-Layer Superdrive.
No one but Apple knows, they just did an update a month or so ago so I wouldn't be expecting another for another 4 months or so, if your ready now just get one, you could spend your entire life waiting for the next great thing but they'd just keep coming and you'd never get anything. Unless you a really really rich, you can't stay up to date with technology, so if you're ready just go for it, we'll be here through the process to help you with any questions you may have. Happy Mac hunting ;)

OP
Z
Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks a lot, guys!

I guess you're right, Vindicat3d. If I keep waiting I'll never get one. So, I guess I'll just go for it... ;D

I'm sure I'll have questions... I've never owned a Mac before. It's nice to know that this place exists... :Smirk:

Thanks again,

Zak

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.