Where is this file?!

Reaction score
I registered Final Cut 5 offline, but I accidentally put the wrong information in, and now it has stored this file somewhere to send off to Apple when I get connected. I don't want it to send the wrong information, and personally, I would just like to know where this registration document is located. Could anyone help me with this?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
The first place to look would be among the Final Cut 5 folders. You could also try a Spotlight Search. I don't know anything about that program, but some applications have an option to register as a selection whether or not it has already been registered. It's possible that you can select "Registration" again from within the Final Cut 5 preferences. If you can, just overwrite the incorrect info.

Regards.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.