Power Mac G4

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G5, MacBook, iPhone 4, iPad
Okay guys I know where I can get a PowerMac G4 that is Dual 1.42ghz PPC (OBbviously). I would upgrade the ram to what its max is. Now my question is I already have a MacBook that I got in decemeber of 2007 (Fairly New), but I was wanting something to run Final Cut Studio 2 on. I don't wanna spend a ton of money on a new desktop mac since the software is so expensive I won't have a lot of money left for a beast computer. So is it worth it to actually do all of that for Final Cut Studio 2 I mean it looks awesome, but I don't know if a G4 powermac would run it perfectly and what kind of video card would I put in it to run it. It has a ATI RAdeon 9000 Pro 64mb (obviously not enough to run it). Any advice / help is appreciated. Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Install 2GB memory and say an ATI Radeon 9800 Mac Pro graphics card and say an 80GB 7200RPM 8MB HDD ~ it will run Final Cut 2 very nicely. Below is a link to the Apple specs of Final Cut 2:-

http://www.apple.com/finalcutstudio/specs.html

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.