Presentations with Mac

Reaction score
Hello all,

I got with my macbook a small remote control with volume, forward, back, menu buttons, etc. I would like to know if there is any free software capable of displaying full-size PDF such that I can use the remote control to control the slide-forward, slide-back with it.

Cheers,

Paulo Matos

Reaction score
I think you're looking for something like Mira. It's not free though, it's $15.95, still pretty reasonable.

I'll keep looking for a freeware equivalent, I'll let you know if I find anything.

EDIT: Apparently Mira is only for os 10.4 :(

OP
P
Reaction score
did you buy the apple remote (looks like this: http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w253/likugha/?action=view&current=230334817.jpg ) because that is all on your mac as is, if so just hit the menu button on it and you can figure it ou from there

I didn't buy it because the macbook was given to me but yes it came with that remote. Let me try it out...

EDIT: I have preview fullscreen with the PDF and as I do try to use the remote, I just start up an application [possibly iTunes] for movies, audio, etc.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.