Net Send

Reaction score
Hello
On windooze setup I use net send to send messages to other computers on the network. Now I'm a proud mac owner I was wondering if there is a similar utility.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Performa 6116 2GBSCSI 8MB OS 7.5.3
Aside from just plain annoying,....It's a bit intrusive. Perhaps that's why Apple doesn't have that "Feature".

If you are the SYS Admin try remote desktop. Or just use iChat with bonjour.

OP
P.S. Taker
Reaction score
Aside from just plain annoying,....It's a bit intrusive. Perhaps that's why Apple doesn't have that "Feature".

If you are the SYS Admin try remote desktop. Or just use iChat with bonjour.

I Take it you do not have kids, or you have kids who will come of there computer first time you call them? Nothing beats annoying messages on there screens to make them do stuff, lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
I Take it you do not have kids, or you have kids who will come of there computer first time you call them? Nothing beats annoying messages on there screens to make them do stuff, lol
You need Apple Remote desktop, or if you have 10.5 Leopard, use the free built-in Screen Sharing client to play similar tricks (or take control of their mouse).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.