• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Windows (or Mac) Jokes

Reaction score
Any one have any jokes/pictures/video that make fun or joke about other OS's? Im always up for a good laught and im sure msot of you are. I'll start with a picture. Just search around to see what you can find!

Windows MFE.jpg

OP
shaun89
Reaction score
lol.... a computer with out windows is like a fish with out a bicycle... Love that one. Anybody else???

:biohazard

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
That is truly funny!

B

Badger

A helicopter tour of the Pacific Northwest became very nerve-wracking after it became lost in a heavy fog. Finally the pilot spotted a bright, glowing area of light and very carefully approached. He found himself in the parking lot of a huge complex of buildings.

As the chopper sat there a man approached. The pilot yelled over the engine noise "Where are we?" The man responded "In a helicopter." The pilot thanked the man, took off and set the course. Twenty minutes later they landed safely at the tour office.

A passenger asked how the pilot was able to figure out where they were from the response of the man. "It was easy." he replied. "The answer was absolutely correct but totally useless. From that I knew that we were at Microsoft's customer support office."

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
OP
shaun89
Reaction score
Sad but TRUE! I treid tog et help with them for my printer, and they sent back soemthing like : We have identified a problem with your hardware. Youc an trouble shoot this problem in windows. ........ Completely useless
Lol Anthing else people would like to share

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.