New MBP and huge problem

OP
P.S. Taker
Reaction score

That guy is my hero, you cant beat a bit of windows humor. Still not stuck my stickers, both my daughters want them, but they will just stick them anywhere.
As far as my new mbp goes I'm loving it, getting to know all the keyboard shortcuts. I bought the missing manual for leopard book and its really good, learning loads.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP, iPad 2 64, 2 x iPod Touch, MBA, 2 x iPhone 3g
The humour WAS a bit "transparent" though - Mr PS Taker !! - really good handle that :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15"MacBook Pro 2.7 GHz i7 (2013) | 15"MacBook Pro 2.6GHz (2018) both OS 10.14.1 | iPhone 6 OS 12.1
nice...well i didn't get mine...my friend received my mac for me...so he kept the stickers ...

OP
P.S. Taker
Reaction score
The humour WAS a bit "transparent" though - Mr PS Taker !! - really good handle that :)
It is quite good, taken from the movie Hot Fuzz. I thought someone would have got the avatar picture- Bill Gates with a gold mbp, lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MBP, 2.5ghz, 4 gig Ram, 250 hard drive, 512 nvidia
So your supposed to stick them.....i honeslty coudnt figure that one out so still in the box.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Macbook Pro 2.26Ghz Unibody 4G RAM 160G HDD Superdrive
I put one on my Palm PDA, turning it into an iPalm. I put one on my LG phone (which is a great phone BTW) turning it into an iPhone. For awhile I had one on my old Dell, turning it into...nah it was still a piece of crap.

I think I might have one on the back of my external monitor, but can't be bothered to go behind the desk to check.

:D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
I have one on my car.

Reaction score
I put one on my TV and one on my 360... I had sent my 360 out to texas for Microsoft to repair it and I got it back, with no apple sticker on it... Microsoft stole my apple sticker!!

They dont send you back yours. They send you one that has already been fixed. Yours is probably with some kid who uses vista, hates apple, and picks his nose ;D . No but really, they just send you back a different one, as apparently it speeds up the process.

Reaction score
I lost mine :(

Yes all six. I think I put them all somewhere together, and then bye bye.

P.S. One of my friends had some on his Dell notebook. You could always find one of those and just stick it on there

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
It is quite good, taken from the movie Hot Fuzz. I thought someone would have got the avatar picture- Bill Gates with a gold mbp, lol

Brilliant!

Both bits.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP, iPad 2 64, 2 x iPod Touch, MBA, 2 x iPhone 3g
MR PS Taker :)

I must admit I couldn't suss the photo until you told me (it's me eyes Guv).

But, you so sound a person after my own heart, hence transparent humour since we are all rubbishing Windows.

As they say (learning this Mac thing) - 'Rome wasn't built in a day' - er. . . have you SEEN the state Rome's in?

OP
P.S. Taker
Reaction score
MR PS Taker :)

I must admit I couldn't suss the photo until you told me (it's me eyes Guv).

But, you so sound a person after my own heart, hence transparent humour since we are all rubbishing Windows.

As they say (learning this Mac thing) - 'Rome wasn't built in a day' - er. . . have you SEEN the state Rome's in?

It isn't the best the best picture in the world a quick job on photoshop, he he

Reaction score
As I got a set of stickers for my Macbookpro, my Mac Mini, AppleTV, iPod Touch and my wife's iPod Classic...I decided I'd put them on the back window of my car aka the family stickers you see on some cars. I wrote the following in the center of each sticker with a sharpie...looks totally geeked-out

Big sticker = MBP
Big sticker = Mini
Med. sticker = aTV
Sm sticker = Touch
Sm sticker = 30Gb

-my wife wont ride in my car now :)

Reaction score
A lot of people put them on PC's. I know my friends have all done that, especially the ones who have seen my iMac. Also, i'm going to be putting some on my wall. Theres also one on my wall above my closet door wher emy mac setup used to be. it was the iWalkInCloset

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.