Buying iMac

Reaction score
Hi,

I live in Finland and i was wondering if there is any website from where i could order a 2.4 ghz imac so that it shipped to Finland?
I could do it from the Finnish AppleStore but i costs almost twice as much as in the US...

Thanks,

Axel

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, iPad, MacBook Pro.
Hi it may be worth looking at Apple UK, I think they would send it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Al iMac 20" 2.4Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
European machine DO cost a lot more than the US. Remember there are taxes to add on the US site too.

Everything in Europe costs more. You just have to get used to it. Just buy your Mac from the Finnish store.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, iPad, MacBook Pro.
European machine DO cost a lot more than the US. Remember there are taxes to add on the US site too.

Everything in Europe costs more. You just have to get used to it. Just buy your Mac from the Finnish store.

Yep! that is so correct, the UK is just a rip off country now, it really sucks!

AJB

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2.8 24"/ 13" macbook pro / G4 tower & cinema scrren / 12" powerbook / classic curvy G3 laptop!
Take care that you understand the customs duty and value added tax implications as well as additional shipping costs before you order.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Imac 2.16ghz, 2gb, 256MB
Also remember that the US and Europe use different power sources (pluggs). I assume an adapter would work but I don't know.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac mini 2.4, wife: iPad 16gb & iphone 3Gs, me: Macbook 2.6 & iphone 3Gs
its weird right now, with the euro so strong, its actually cheaper to buy in UK rather then mainland europe (Germany at least)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.