Migrating from Entourage X to 2008 problems

Reaction score
So I am having issues migrating my Entourage X identity over into Entourage 2008. In the initial setup it asks to look for previous identities to import and none are showing up. I do have the folder with the 2.5gb "database" of the Entourage X and I assume that is my identity, correct? I need all the contacts, emails, etc.

I tried copying the 'database' file from the Entourage X folder into the 2008 folder but then when I try opening it its says some kind of data error and it prompts me to rebuild the identity but then there is no identity showing up to rebuild. :|

So I got it all back to normal and I am just running Entourage X again but I really need to upgrade this to 2008.

Do any of you gurus know what I may be doing wrong or an easy way to make this work?

I really need to get this going so any help i greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
I'm wondering if you ever figured out a solution to this issue? I'm in the midst of doing the same thing, and find my 2008 Entourage with nothing in it, even after it thinks that it has imported my old identity. Thanks!

Reaction score
HELP! Same problem!

We have an older MAC with Entourage X - we're trying to migrate into Entourage 2008, but nothing seems to work.

Can anybody help?
Thanks!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.