• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Moby - Last Night

Reaction score
Anyone here have this CD?

If not, GO BUY IT. Just finished listening it through and wow.

Just thought I'd share.

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
i actually really do like moby, even the somewhat off-putting animal rights album. what's this one like, more of the same of the more recent stuff, or has he taken a different direction?

OP
S
Reaction score
i actually really do like moby, even the somewhat off-putting animal rights album. what's this one like, more of the same of the more recent stuff, or has he taken a different direction?

Defiantly the best since Play.. Maybe even little better.. It has a little bit of everything in it.. Hip Hop, Disco, Down Tempo, Trance etc.. The whole concept of the album is interesting actually.. He's trying to portray an evening of partying/clubbing into 65mins.. He wants the listener to try and feel the same emotions of the entire evening, from going out, to coming home.

It's defiantly a listen to the entire album not one song kind of album..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
C2D MacBook Pro
Hmmm...I will check it out. He is hot and cold with me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
I have Play and The Very Best Of albums. He's pretty good. I like the variety within a single album. Sometimes I'll hear Porcelain at odd places like the supermarket.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook Intel C2D 2.2GHz, 2G, 250G, SD, Leopard.
I'm sampling it through iTunes on the iPhone. It's an interesting collection. I've only heard a few of his pieces, but I like his trance work.

Okay, I've sampled the entire album. It's interesting. I won't be buying it today, but then most of my music (and book and movie) purchases are anything but impulse buys.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook- 2.2GHz, 1gb RAM, 160GB, Double-Layer Superdrive.
I just downloaded a bunch of his stuff yesterday actually, fantastic stuff, I was able to clip some of it into an Iraq video I just finished.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0 GHz Macbook, 2.5 gb ram, 80 gb hd, 120 gb external drive,10.5...8 gb iPod Touch
Awsome!

Just bought it and I am listening to it right now. Very very good so far. Moby is amazing!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.