Another iPhone problem!

Reaction score
My youtube will not work! I tried looking at other sites for solutions but it always leads me back to this one site that is not doing me any good! Every time I try to connect to youtube it says "you cannot connect to youtube." What should I do? I tried downloading packages from installer under tweaks etc (as in i tried everything) but none of them work! Please help me again!

Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
It sounds like you need to restore. that will usually solve the problem.

OP
slim91
Reaction score
My iphone is an unlocked one, so I can't necessarily restore it too its original settings or it would lock again, please help!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Actually, that's not true. Restoring the software doesn't relock the phone, you actually need to go through a process calling virgining in order to do that.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
8 Gb iPhone/MacBook 2.2 Ghz/G5 iMac/ 8Gb iPod touch
Ok try reastarting It hold the home button and the power sleep button on top for five seconds this should restart it. I dont belive this will mess up the iPhones condition(hacked).

And kash I hacked my iPhone maybe two months ago I restored it erased data.
then upgraded to 1.1.4 anway what are the steps I need to take it to clear all evidence of me hacking it. Any help is greatly aprecrated (sorry for any speeling problems I am on my iPhone and some words it has problems with$

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.