New to mac..help needed

P

piyushjain7

does the combo drive for powerbook play mini cds ?

i tried to put it in and its almost inside but not loaded, now I don't know how to get it out.

can somebody help with this problem.

Thanks.

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
It looks like it is to late to tell you don't try read to a mini cd. The only way I know of getting that disk out is to have an Apple tech get it out for you.

Someone else may have another idea,

OP
U

uthor45

I have 2 G3's and am running os x 10.0.4. how do I update to 10.1.1 so that I can run final cut pro on my imac's

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
uthor45 said:
I have 2 G3's and am running os x 10.0.4. how do I update to 10.1.1 so that I can run final cut pro on my imac's

I suggest you open another thread with your question.

Reaction score
yea buddy i think that you are screwed with the mini cd, but they do make these things that you put around to mini cd to make it look like a full sized one.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminum PowerBook G4. 15.2" SUPAH-drive
What you can do... is put some gum on a paperclip and shove it in your cd drive and try to see if you can fish it out. Actually don't. Just read the darn manual next time. And take it to the apple store and buy all of us on the forum something nice from the apple store to punish yourself for not reading the manual. :)

EY

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.