Is webdesign any good on the ibook?
i want to use flash MX and photoshop on my ibook
1.2ghz 12" 30gb 256DDR
will this be enough ?

OP
V

VastDeathmaster

mynameis said:
The only thing I would be worried about is the screen size.

I wouldn't. Most webpages are designed around the 800x600 format. The 12" ibook should do fine.

Reaction score
VastDeathmaster said:
I wouldn't. Most webpages are designed around the 800x600 format. The 12" ibook should do fine.
True, but more screen real estate makes it easier to work, at least for me.

OP
D

daveo

how about the porgrams what programs flash MX?
will that run fine on a 1.2GHz 256DDRRAM

OP
C

ChicoWeb

I would worry about 2 things. Screen size and brightness. I've done some design on the road with my 12 iBook, and the colors are so much duller than a crt or lcd. I was using colors that I knew were brighter, but were coming up on all different ends of the spectrum. Bottom line, I won't ever design on my ibook unless its an emergency situation. Not to mention, its pretty small workspace.

I think your processor and ram is big enough to run them no problems.

OP
P

prophet

I don't know, I do some graphic design work on my 14 inch iBook. Not only are the colors brighter on my iBook's screen than on the CRT I have as my expanded desktop, but if you dont have enough space you can do just that...

get a monitor, or even use one from an older computer you have lying around. You have to download a patch to do it, but that's no big deal.

OP
A

anjam

prophet said:
I don't know, I do some graphic design work on my 14 inch iBook. Not only are the colors brighter on my iBook's screen than on the CRT I have as my expanded desktop, but if you dont have enough space you can do just that...

get a monitor, or even use one from an older computer you have lying around. You have to download a patch to do it, but that's no big deal.

Where do you get this patch from? :dummy:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.