iBook price

Reaction score
Sorry for the trouble, my daughter would like to sell her Ibook and with some more money , buy a faster macbook. Trouble is she would like to know what her Ibook is worth to sell.

G4 800Mhz
12" screen
256 ram
80g HD
combo drive
airport extreme
Tiger 10.4
ILife
IWork

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
Maybe $300 or so. Depends on the condition and if the discs are included. If there are no discs, the software has to be uninstalled and that lowers resale value significantly.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook 1GB RAM 80 GB Combo Drive
I will buy it if you are willing to sell it online. I'm Paypal verified and I can purchase it through eBay or however you want. Send me a PM if you want to discuss this.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
Amanda- you said you wanted to run Leopard, right? That iBook will not run Leopard. It's a decent machine but if you need something to last more than two more years, you'll need the 1.33GHz or faster.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Sorry for the trouble, my daughter would like to sell her Ibook and with some more money , buy a faster macbook. Trouble is she would like to know what her Ibook is worth to sell.

G4 800Mhz
12" screen
256 ram
80g HD
combo drive
airport extreme
Tiger 10.4
ILife
IWork

Thanks
I sold my iBook G4 1Ghz with 768MB RAM back in 2006 for €550,-

So I'd guess 300-400$ is not out of the realms of possibility.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.