Civilization IV without disc

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro
I just got Civ IV (for Mac) but I'd like to be able to play it without the dvd. I don't want to carry around all my games all the time and it also consumes a lot of power. So, is there a way to play it without the dvd? I mounted the disc image with DiskUtility but then I still had to insert the DVD...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, 2GHtz, 2Gb RAM, 320Gb HDD. 16Gb iPT Jailbroken.
I believe the burning software Toast Titanium 7 can make ISO files from CD/DVD's. I did this with Starcraft for the same reason as you.

OP
Sennec
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro
Is there a free program that can do it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, 2GHtz, 2Gb RAM, 320Gb HDD. 16Gb iPT Jailbroken.
I don't know of one. Check eBay, there maybe some on there. I would suggest you download it but that goes against the rules.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2 GHz Core Duo ! GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
Well there is a couple ways to go about it

if you image the disc to your harddrive you are looking and huge file(2-5GB) the second and probably what you are looking is for a crack- http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3514912/Civ_IV_updates_with_cracks
not positive if it is a "no cd crack" but that is what you are ideally looking for correct

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.