Converting files from .CR2 to .JPEG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Does anyone have a quick solution for batch converting several files from .CRS (raw) to JPEG format? I've got about 50 I need to convert for someone that is struggling with getting raw files open on their computer.

Jason

Reaction score
GIMP should be able to convert the files. Not sure about batch though. I use Canon Digital Photo Professional to batch convert Canon RAW files regularly.

OP
J
Reaction score
Yea, I can convert one at a time, I'm just looking for a way to batch them so I don't spend the time on it.

Jason

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" Retina 5K iMac 3.2Ghz Quad 24GB RAM, 1TB HD. iPhone 11.
Download a 30 day trial of Aperture of Lightroom. You can either set individual processing instructions for all files and then batch process them or use the same processing instructions for all files and batch process them.

M

MacHeadCase

Why don't you want to use Canon's freebie app like dringkor posted about ? It does a decent job and no one knows Canon's RAW file recipe better than Canon itself. :)

k3s

Reaction score
Why don't you want to use Canon's freebie app like dringkor posted about ? It does a decent job and no one knows Canon's RAW file recipe better than Canon itself. :)

The camera should come with a program to install to batch process .cr2 files. Or you could find a program to do this. Although the cannon utility is your best bet.

M

MacHeadCase

There you go ! It does indeed have a batch process app...

canon_apps.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.