Scratches

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, MacBook, iPhone & div.
Hi
I have a few scratches on the lid of my macbook dose anyone know how to remove them?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook Soon....maybe pro
umm, which macbook? white or black?

In all honesty, there isnt much of a solution when it comes to removing scratches. The best thing you could do at this point would to be more careful (I'm sure your careful now) or get invisible shield protector, which prevent future scratches.

Reaction score
You can try some things...

Don't let people tell you nothing will work . Novus plastic cleaners can do a great job on almost every type of plastic in the world. I use it on my MacBook, just research it...

Also, if you decide to buy a case, many like the Speck Case seem like they would work, but seem to scratch, because they get all kinds of crap stuck between the case and the "case."

The best thing to do is treat your MacBook like a **** baby. lol,...I basically don't put anything on top of it and those kind of things.

- Brocktoon

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.