Apple Continues To Amaze Me

Reaction score
Yesterday I dropped my macbook 3 feet by accident as I was lifting up some books. Whenever I would start the computer I would get a message that said "You need to restart your computer."

I tried restarting the computer like 15 times or so and got the same error message. A couple of minutes later someone was messing around with me and hit my computer and it fell to the ground...

I tried starting the computer right after that...and...it turns on and starts up normally...I couldn't belelive it.

I guess whatever was broken got hit back into place.

p.s. I've backed up all my stuff just in case:D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
it probably knocked your ram out a little and the second fall knocked it back in.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
New MACBOOK
I ordered a refubed black macbook at 1:38 in the morning on the 28th and the email said it would ship on the 1st of April. I got an email today the 31st saying it shipped the 28th and has arrived at the Fed Ex sort facility 40 miles away today at 9:00 a.m.

That amazes me that apple would ship so fast and have it get to Alaska in 3 days and it's free shipping.

Usually to get stuff shipped here it takes "3-5 days" so I am sitting here at home anxiously awaiting my new black macbook.

The white macbook is now my wife's so I converted her to mac today after she got fed up with her compaq and vista.

Sorry for hijacking your thread I just wanted to leave my "apple amazes me" story.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.