New Mac User...few questions

Reaction score
Just got a loaded Mac Book Pro...love it!!

Just have a few questions though...

Coming from a PC...is there anyway I can assign a picture to a folder? So for example, can I have album art for the cover of a folder?

Is there a keyboard shortcut that allows me to add songs to my iTunes playlist? Clicking on a track causes it to start playing, I'd rather just have it added to my playlist or song queue...

Any help would be appreciated!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
for assigning a pic, first right click on the folder and select "get info". A window will open up with info on the folder (obviously). Now, open the pic you want to use and copy it (depending on how you open the pic will determine how you copy it). Go back to the info window. At the top left there is an icon for the folder. Click on it to select it and then hit Apple+V to paste the image. Done!

As for iTunes, I'm not sure. I just drag and drop music from my main library to the playlist.

OP
G
Reaction score
Thanks for the info! Is there a keyboard shortcut that allows me to minimize iTunes, or shrink it so I can drag songs onto my playlist? CTRL+M ?

Thanks again!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.