iLife & iWork

Reaction score
So here is the deal.
My mac crashed about 1 month ago and I sent it in to get fixed and they fixed it..

Now I went to upload pictures and I'm missing all my iLife programs and iWork ones that came with my mac!

I called the Mac 1800 number and they where no help.. I couldn't understand what they where saying... so now that do i do?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini 2.5 i5/16Gb/500Gb/Radeon 6630M-256MB
If you have the restore discs that came with your Mac, you should have the ability to reinstall the original applications that came with it. When you send in your Mac for repair they do a basic OS install so they can test and make sure it works, it's up to you to restore your software to factory specifications with the restore discs that came in the box.

Reaction score
What? Ok, you can put in the discs, and have the option to install the bundled software. If your macbook began life with Tiger, then you will need those discs. The leopard disc, only contains the leopard operating system, not the iLife programs.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.