Which MacBook to chose?

Reaction score
HI, im a new member to this forum and i just wanted to ask which macbook is best for a high school student.
Im going to be a freshman next year and thinking of getting a macbook (right now im using pc and getting bored of it) I was thinking of getting a blackmac book 2.4 Ghz and 2GB ram
I would love to have logic express cuz I play the guitar but its really expensive here in my home country :Grimmace:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 inch Macbook Pro Retina, 2.7ghz, 128gb SSD
Yep, Macbook will be fine to meet your needs. If your going to be working with Logic Express a lot then you may want to consider a Macbook Pro

Reaction score
Blogging about good deals on apple stuff. Come vi
I would love to have logic express cuz I play the guitar but its really expensive here in my home country :Grimmace:

Garage band may suite your needs - cheaper and it still has lots of bells and whistles.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 Blackbook 1gb/160gb
A Macbook will be fine for what you need.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4GHZ Macbook (black), OSX Leopard 10.5.5, 1GB Shuffle,4GB Nano,2GB nano 2nd generation
just get a macbook with a fair bit of ram- these big applications work bettwe with more RAM. If you want to consider it, the white macbook is about $200 cheaper and is the same- since you're a high school student.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.4/2GB/200HD/256 8600gt
consider googling "Apple refurb" to save some cash.

you just dont get a shiny box. :) ill take the savings over the box personally, but its nice tohave the box for resale

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.