Partition problem in 10.5.2

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz Intel Core Duo 4GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
Hi guys
just tried to partition my hard drive running 10.5.2 prior to running disc partition i had used 59. something gb of 290Gb hard drive. I therefore opted for a 100gb partition and set it going, however when i came back to it latermy machine had crashed and required a power button restart.

This i did however there is no second partition showing, but according to disc utility Macintosh HD is now 160gb how do i revert the drive back to it's previous state. I didn't do a back up before i started doh so have a naffted it

many thanks

Hi guys
Thanks to those of you who read my post, but i have managed to resolve the problem I ran disk repair from the Disc Utility on the start-up disk and the drive is now restored to it original state I should have tried that first ;)

OP
Towbar
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz Intel Core Duo 4GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
Just as a bit of additional information, I also had to partition the hard drive using the start up CD, for every time i tried to do it within OS X it kept crashing. when i selected partition from start up CD it worked perfect:D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.