Switch to Apple Mac

OP
C

Cloudane

Don't feed the troll :)

Interfaces are definitely copied from the Mac it seems. XP's theme was trying not to be a blatant copy, and it worked... as a result it's butt ugly hehe... but seriously, if you go to any skins/customisation site for Windows, maybe 70% (a guess) of all the themes seem to be Aqua clones.

For games, you could do worse than to look to Apple's own site, specifically:
http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/

There's a wealth of decent free games there as well as pay-for ones.

For most gaming though, a console is probably a better idea. For hardcore or online gaming, a PC. I have them all :) A PC for Doom 3, Second Life, EverQuest I and II etc. An XBox for relaxing everyday games, PS2 for the Final Fantasy series, GC for kiddie stuff (Pokemon) and Powerbook for everything else practical...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
toddy said:
i think that mac i ****. transfer back to windows. mac is nothing but a windows remake

Normally I don't feed trolls...but when they are blatantly wrong and have no idea what they are talking about...well sometimes you have to set them straight.

Macintosh was introduced in January of 1984

Windows was introduced in November of 1985

Now you will get some die-hard Windows minions who think they are clever because they know how to use Google that may mention that Windows was in fact releaed in the year 1983, this is a misconception as it was only announced in November of 1983. While it may have been announced in 1983, it was not available to the general public until November of 1985. Keep in mind also, that even when Microsoft did announce Windows in November 1983, it was still after Apple had introduced the Lisa computer (The first computer to use a GUI and a sort of precursor to the Mac) in January of 1983.

To sum up, Microsoft has consistently been and probably always will be, one to two steps behind Apple, thus making the comment that Mac is simply a Windows 'remake' unfounded and just plain wrong.
If you are going to attempt to slag something, at least make sure you have your facts straight before doing it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.