TeamSpeak for Mac...

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone is using the beta Mac client for TeamSpeex? I'm about to download and set it up, but I wanted to get any thoughts on this as well. Thanks in advance.

OP
S
Reaction score
I just thought of another option for this...

Has anyone run Team Speak for Windows successfully under a VMWare Fusion virtual machine? I'm wondering if this would be best or if figuring out how to install the Linux version of Team Speak would be better. Any thoughts on this?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
I've used Teamspeex on the Mac and it works great. Only caveat is if the TS server is using a codec not supported by Teamspeex, which I think happened once for me, but was resolved when the server changed the codec.

OP
S
Reaction score
Yeah. Seems that I'm hosed on the codec side. That is the reason that I'm looking for an alternative. I attempted TS under Fusion and it doesn't seem to work properly. I could hear others but they couldn't hear me.

Now, I'll have to see about figuring out getting the Linux TS client working under OS X and see if this does the trick for me.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.