iPhoto or Canon G9 software

Reaction score
Ok i am really confused as far as witch program i should use. First i will say that both iPhoto and the software that Came with my G9 can get the pics off of the camera. If i delete a photo in one it stays in the other and its really annoying me As far as organization goes i really cant tell to much difference between the two. I figured i would get some other opinions before i delete one or the other. I also plan the use photo shop.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook Intel C2D 2.2GHz, 2G, 250G, SD, Leopard.
I've only had my G9 for two weeks, and I've only used iPhoto for general photo management. I use Gimp to edit photos, though I'm considering Adobe Elements 6 for editing.

Personally I like iPhoto '08 for photo management. It works well. It also allows for some light duty editing - red eye, straightening, lighting, for instance. It's really a matter of personal choice as to what you want to use.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.