:Shouting:

Rating: 0
View Member Profile
Add as Friend
Send Message
Find Member's Posts

MacBook

Hi,
I used boot camp om my 10.4 OS to install windows XP,all ran fine for a while and suddenly I couldn't access the windows anymore(when i use the alt key i see the two partitions I choose windows and the screen shows the xp logo,then turns black,then blue with small xp logo without the user name and password entries),I can use the mac,can see the windows HD as "untitled" can read only its documents.
I tried using shred it,unmount programs from google projects,disk utility to erase the Windows partition but nothing worked out.
I also enabled root user but still couldn't modify the windows XP.
Now my boot camp was a trial version and it expired,Could this be the problem??
If not what is,If yes how can I obtain the X leopard on line as Mac shop only ships to U.S and I live in Dubai,UAE.
The boot camp assistant fails to start and hence i cannot reformat the windows,I believe its a windows start up virtual memory problem....
How can i remove some of the documents on the windows partition to free up space(the HD is read only can the permissions be changed?)

PLEASE HELP AS THE COMPUTER IS IN A VERY BAD STATE.....

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.