Portfowarding help...

Reaction score
Okay, so i have the newest version of the Airport Extreme (the one with the N)..and I'm trying to do some portforwarding. So I go to the admin utility ... and i get this message..."This version of AirPort Admin Utility does not support this base station. You can't update the software for this base station, but you MAY be able to make configuration changes to it..." then something about going to apple.com/support which was no help. It has a check box that says "No Longer warn me for this base station." .... i click that and hit continue, and nothing happens. If i close out of it, and go back in... same problem. I'm running this on a MacBook...and It's running Tiger... any help would be greatly appreciated!

Reaction score
Yeah, I had a problem with port forwarding also. In the end the Apple store handed me a new Airport Extreme Base Station today! Not sure what the deal was, but my issue was defiantly firmware related.

OP
S
Reaction score
mmm i figrued it out though. You don't use the admin utility. just the normal "AirPort Utility" ... click manual setup and then you can do everything.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.