emulating an emulator

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid-2011 MBP 13" i5
I have always wanted to see an OS x emulator for the arcade game Killer Instinct. They have one for Windows but not surprisingly Os x. The actual emulator is quite small, I think around 200k. If I wanted to take the emulator for windows could anyone make it work for mac os x? Maybe a dumb question...

E

evopanop

Killer Instinct was also a Super NES game. You could try to find a SNES emulator for OS X, and then just download the Rom for Killer Instinct. As far as someone being able to convert what you have to be able to work with OS X... they'd probably need the current code for it, so that they could change what needed to be changed, in order for it to work with OS X. *thumbs up*

Z

Zach_C

I'm not advocating any downloading but check out SNES stuff or the arcade emulator MAME. The site for emulation (not ROMS!!) would be emulation.net. They even have old apple II emulation. Good stuff.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.