Major Problem with Boot Camp

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.26GHz 13.3" Macbook Pro
I was trying to install bootcamp on a Blackbook, and I had have some major problems.

The first time I installed it, and it just had me re-do the installation after re-starting. Then the 2nd time I ejected the CD and then it booted into OSx, so I went to Start-up disk, and tried to boot into XP. When I tried that I keep getting a message that says, "Click any key to boot from CD" (Or something of that matter, "Disc Error" "Press Any Key to Restart" but when you press any key nothing happens, so I manually restarted and the same thing happens over and over. I tried putting the XP Disc in, nothing different happens, I tried with the OSx disc, same thing happens, no disc, same thing happens. So I'm stuck and need major help.

My brother, who put boot camp on my iMac helped me through the installation but it still didn't work.

Help please!!!

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.26GHz 13.3" Macbook Pro
I also made the mistake in clicking,

"Leave the current file system intact (no changes)".

When installing..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, 2GHtz, 2Gb RAM, 320Gb HDD. 16Gb iPT Jailbroken.
I also made the mistake in clicking,

"Leave the current file system intact (no changes)".

When installing..

You need to change the file system to FAT32 or NTFS to run windows. Macs use HFS.

When you put the windows disc in, format the partition you want windows on with that disc, then install.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.