Application to delete redundant files

Reaction score
Hello I am a new Macbook user and finally figured out how to uninstall applications by deleting the application it's self. However numerous other files still linger rather than using spotlight to search and manually remove the files is there a program that will do this for me? I know there are numerous uninstallers that will do it for me, I am looking for an app that will search for files for applications that I have already deleted.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
AppZapper will do what you want :)

Reaction score
Not that I know of. I think programs like AppZapper use the information from the app itself to find all the files associated with it. I don't think anything is going to do anything different at this point than spotlight will.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
unless of course you re-insall the app then drag it to appzapper.

but you know completely ignoring my post was kinda stuck up.

OP
MadGasser
Reaction score
but you know completely ignoring my post was kinda stuck up.

It wasn't stuck up because Appzapper wont do what I want it to do. I need something that will find files of programs I have already uninstalled. As far as I know appzapp only uninstalls programs I have.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.