Bluetooth.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook(W) 2Gb, 2Ghz & Bluetooth Mighty Mouse, Now my Apple glows colours, Red Apple and Green Leaf.
Hello everyone,
Hope someone knows if this is possible or of any app that allows this.

Is there anyway to make Leopard act as a headset for bluetooth enabled phones?
Ie. I'm out and about on my Mac and I get a call, instead of digging into my bag to get my phone can I use the mic and speakers of my Mac to do this on the phones behalf?

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Hello everyone,
Hope someone knows if this is possible or of any app that allows this.

Is there anyway to make Leopard act as a headset for bluetooth enabled phones?
Ie. I'm out and about on my Mac and I get a call, instead of digging into my bag to get my phone can I use the mic and speakers of my Mac to do this on the phones behalf?

Thanks in advance.

I'm intrigued to try this. I suspect it will depend on the phone and the services it allows via bluetooth. I'm going to try it with my Macbook and N95 tonight.

However..... I think you'd still need to use an earpiece of some description or you'd end up with feedback where the macbook microphone picks up sound from the speakers.

Reaction score
My Macbook works just fine with programs like Skype so I would hope for the same results with a cell phone..... Must give it a try some time.
At the moment I am trying to get my Plantronics Pulsar 260 to work as a wireless headset for discrete movie watching......

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.