Ok, this is amazing.

Reaction score
Iv switched, i now own a macbook 2.4GHZ one, and its amazing. Its super easy, super sexy and it makes windows look silly. Even the laptop its self is amazing. Fans on the back so you can pretty muc have your laptop anywhere and a super mouse pad. Its just amazing.

The macbook is also lightening quick, why is this? I owned a top of the line PC, 2GB 2.4GHZ Core 2 Duo, 8800GTS and this is so much faster. I click on itunes, boom, there it is. Same for every app, what makes this faster then my old PC?

So this is my first post and i just thought i'd say as my closing comments, that switching to mac is the best thing i have ever done.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook Intel C2D 2.2GHz, 2G, 250G, SD, Leopard.
Iv switched, i now own a macbook 2.4GHZ one, and its amazing. Its super easy, super sexy and it makes windows look silly. Even the laptop its self is amazing. Fans on the back so you can pretty muc have your laptop anywhere and a super mouse pad. Its just amazing.

The macbook is also lightening quick, why is this? I owned a top of the line PC, 2GB 2.4GHZ Core 2 Duo, 8800GTS and this is so much faster. I click on itunes, boom, there it is. Same for every app, what makes this faster then my old PC?

So this is my first post and i just thought i'd say as my closing comments, that switching to mac is the best thing i have ever done.
Greetings and Welcome to Mac-Forums shenfrey! Congrats on your new MacBook!!!! May it serve you well.

Why is your MacBook faster? Generally you're running a cleaner operating system. It's Unix underneath, an OS designed to be sturdy and get things done. Apple has done a good job keeping the OS out of your way so you can do the things you want and need to do.

Welcome and enjoy!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid 2009 MacBook Pro  Mid 2007 iMac  4G iPod Touch  iPhone 4S  iPad

Welcome! I've had mine a month now (ok, tomorrow is one month) and am still amazed at how wonderful this machine is. Enjoy...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your mac!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8 core 2.8Ghz, 12GB RAM, 2.3TB HD; MacBook Pro 2.4Ghz, 4GB RAM, 200GB HD
Welcome! I'm not even two months into mine and I continue to enjoy it more all the time. The only disappointing thing for me was that I waited so long to get one.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook/iphone/ipod nano/ipod shuffle
Welcome and congrats on your new mac. it sounds like you are another very happy switcher. Search around the forum. it is a good resource for any mac questions you may have.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
I think Apple should come here for all these testimonials

WElcome to the forums - I am sure you will turn in to an evangelist and start telling anyone who will listen how cool macs are

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15"MacBook Pro 2.7 GHz i7 (2013) | 15"MacBook Pro 2.6GHz (2018) both OS 10.14.1 | iPhone 6 OS 12.1
its true...i love my mac too....but i must say itunes doesn't open that fast on mine...im wondering is how many track you have makes a difference....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MBP, 2.5ghz, 4 gig Ram, 250 hard drive, 512 nvidia
The best is yet to come. enjoy

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
its true...i love my mac too....but i must say itunes doesn't open that fast on mine...im wondering is how many track you have makes a difference....
iTunes takes a bit to open on mine too, but I've got well over 80 gigs of music..on a networked server.. that it's polling.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.