Is Apple coming out with a 30G iPhone?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac/MacBook/iPod/iPhone
Hi, I've been thinking of getting an iPhone but the storage is still too small to use it as an iPod (I have a lot of music). Any idea if/when Apple will come out with a "bigger G" version (30G or larger)? Is it feasible? Should I wait? Thanks...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Well the iPod touch has a 32GB version, so I wouldn't be surprised to see a 32GB version of the iPhone come out some time this summer.

Reaction score
I doubt they'll update the iPhone's hard drive capacity any time soon. It may canibalize ipod touch/ipod classic sales. Also, the just updated the iphone to 16gb in feb. (8 months before their initial release).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
I would expect to see the capacity increase tied to a 3G capability as well. The net result would be a compelling offer. This is personal conjecture of course (and some wishful thinking - I would buy such a device right away!).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
32GB with 3G? My current iPhone will be on eBay the second that sucker is made available :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air 1.8 Ghz, 64GB SSD, iMac 24"Core2Extreme, iPhone 8GB, iPod Classic 80GB
will the price for the 3G be the same do you recon? And what about the battery life they went on about last year? Have they improved for 3G- like HSPCA or somethin

Reaction score
Though it's really hard to speculate- the rumors right now point to a more energy efficient screen (which would make up for the 3G power hog chip) it would also make the phone slimmer.

I'd bet that the phone would be more money. than the highest current version.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.