curiosity

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Imac 2.16ghz intel core duo , 30gb ipod, 16 gb 3g iphone,PowerBook G4 1.67ghz 1Gb ram
Iam wondering if there is any way to watch what someone does on my computer.. Wife.. child. now i know that once you erase the history on a mac its gone unless your a super geek. Is there a way to prevent the history from being deleted, or a way to also stop the use of private browse or both. I feel like something is being done on the computer then erased, i would like some help with this,, thanks.
Imac core duo,, runs on lepord..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook(W) 2GHz, 80GB HD, 1G RAM, Windows XP
well if you are running leopard, there is QUITE a lot you can do like this through the parental controls. You will have to make sure they sign on to an account you can control (not the main user account). I can't tell you exactly, but if you look through the parental control settings in the system preferances, i believe you can set it to show you webpages they visted, and maybe even documents they accessed.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
Set up a limited account for the ones you suspect are doing something fishy. You can limit access to certain areas of OS X. If you're looking for a software package it'll run you a few Benjamins.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro 4GB
If you are looking for an application, this is the one you want: www.spectorsoft.com. Hands-down, there are no other applications that will run as quietly or effectively for you. But you need to ask yourself if you REALLY want to know everything?

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Imac 2.16ghz intel core duo , 30gb ipod, 16 gb 3g iphone,PowerBook G4 1.67ghz 1Gb ram
thanks guys for your help.. Perry i know

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.