Adobe Customer Service is Terrible

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 27" iMac, Retina 5K, 3.6 GHz, 64 GB Memory, 2 TB storage
I pre-paid and subsequently downloaded Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0 for MAC yesterday. I am unable to register the product as they did not give me a serial number despite being told that it was in my order confirmation email. Not. I tried to get it through the My Account page at Adobe and read that I had to contact CS for it. Sent an email through the site, did not hear back so a day later I called and spoke with an off shore CS rep. Spent 30 minutes (most on hold) while she tried to figure it out. She then came back on and said that she had to escalate and could I hold again. Not.

I am amazed that Adobe cannot get it's act together. This will be the last time I download an Adobe product. Their Customer Disservice sets the bar low.

Rant over...:Angry:

LWC

Reaction score
I downloaded it yesterday also but I received three emails while downloading from Adobe. First one was confirming my Adobe membership and the second one was serial number. The third one was the order number.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
..... she tried to figure it out. She then came back on and said that she had to escalate....

I am amazed that Adobe cannot get it's act together. This will be the last time I download an Adobe product. Their Customer Disservice sets the bar low.
Sounds to me like they are trying to "get their act together" and do what they can to assist you. I don't see a disservice to a customer here, I see a company trying to figure out what caused the error and correct it. The issue was escalated when the rep on the phone could no longer assist with the resources available to her.
Yes, it is unfortunate that things didn't go smoothly. However, it isn't like they aren't trying to correct the situation for you. Just because a possible error happens now and then does not mean that a company's customer service is poor.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.