Safari 3.1 in Windows native form ROCKS

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini 2.5 i5/16Gb/500Gb/Radeon 6630M-256MB
Well well well.....not only did Apple make Safari 3.1 blazing on OS X 10.4 and OXS X 1.5.....it's blistering in Windows also....even on my slower than average Acer laptop (Dual Users will get this) AMD Mobile Sempron 3500+ 2Gb DDR2 and a 80 gig 5,400RPM drive, Safari 3.1 just absolutely goes like heck to me at least, can't wait to get the main desktop PC (a barn burmer) up to Safari 3.1.....just like all three of my Macintoshes.....god Apple did good with this one !

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.4Ghz, BlackBook 2.0 Ghz, iBook G4, 8Gb iPhone, AppleTV, 80 Gb Video iPod 3 Nanos and 1 Shuffle
Funny...I just dumped firefox last week and started using Safari full time. I agree. I am pretty happy with it's performance. There are some things I miss about firefox like Sage. But I just got sick and tired of FF crashing all the time.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 1.83 GHz intel c2d, 2gb ram, xp and os x.6
I wish I could dump ff, but I've tried safari and camino over and over again but I just can't live without the vimperator plugin

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.