Audacity

Reaction score
Is there a way to import playlists from itunes into Audacity? Or do I need to import one song at a time?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Audacity just an audio editor?
Why would you want to import an entire playlist of songs for editing?

OP
T
Reaction score
Yeah I guess it is. I was told to use audacity and the more i play with it the more i found out it isnt what i need.

I need a program where I can import songs (or playlists) and fade them in and out to create a mix and burn it onto a cd.

Reaction score
Yeah I guess it is. I was told to use audacity and the more i play with it the more i found out it isnt what i need.

I need a program where I can import songs (or playlists) and fade them in and out to create a mix and burn it onto a cd.

You might try a program called Amadeus. It will fade in and out among other things. All you would do is import a song, fade it out, add another song and fade it in and just keep doing that until you have what you want to burn. It isn't free, it is shareware, but if you need a good audio editor with lots of features it is worth it. You can download a trial version if you want from:

http://www.hairersoft.com/Welcome.html

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.