iPhone Explorer

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro: 2.66ghz Dual-Core Intel Xeon, 4gb Ram, ATi X1900 XT 512MB, 1TB HDD, 19" LCD
Is there an iPhone explorer for mac? I know there is a program called iPhone browser for windows which basically acts like windows explorer so you can browse all the phones content but is there a solution for the mac?

Thanks

Joe

OP
joe.morgan
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro: 2.66ghz Dual-Core Intel Xeon, 4gb Ram, ATi X1900 XT 512MB, 1TB HDD, 19" LCD
Thanks for your help. Could you explain a little more about the AFPd and bonjour?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
You could always install SSH onto your iPhone and then use Fugu to browse through the file system.

OP
joe.morgan
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
sorry I am not familiar with SSH or Fugu. Is Fugu something for the mac that connects through SSH on the phone to explore?

Reaction score
If you need to change/modify iphone demo mode (store demo mode) using this method....

To stop the demo video from playing, delete /var/mobile/Demo.movwithout restoring, jailbreak it and install OpenSSH, then edit the /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/com.apple.demo-settings.plist file (I did this by downloading it to my Mac with ssh, using Property List Editor and uploading it) and set "LockIcons" and "StoreDemoMode" to false (you might just be able to delete the file, I didn't try).

To stop the demo video from playing, delete /var/mobile/Demo.mov

Tut by: tduc

-----
iphone demo movie remove screen, display unit, how to turn off iphone demo mode,

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.