printing multiple photos on one sheet

Reaction score
I'm trying to print multiple copies of the same photo using iphoto. I'm following the directions for "printing one photo multiple times on a single page" from iphoto help. I selected the photo, then hit print, then I chose the paper size and chose 3 by 5. When I click the customize button, it takes me to the print setup window. The directions say click on the settings button. No such button is to be found. There is a button called print settings, but that just takes me backwards. It says to select the "Multiple of the same photo per page". I'm not finding that at all.

Help.

Thanks

Reaction score
Do you have iPhoto 7.1? I just read that this feature didn't exit on 7.0.

The settings button will be the gear icon.

OP
S
Reaction score
Maximize

Thanks for the suggestion. I maximized the window to fill the screen. Voila there was the settings button. It actually existed, but it was hidden for lack of room along the bottom. There was a triple sideways carat that when you clicked on it, the settings icon became available. Once again time spent searching triumphs and the wonderful forums on the internet are great.

Thanks

Problem resolved!!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.