Can't save photos because of applescript error

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, 2.2 GHz, 4GB RAM
Hi folks,

I'm trying to download and save Webshots photos to my Macbook for both wallpaper and screen saver pictures. This process worked for a while, but now I keep getting a dialog, Applescript Error "The variable theimg is not defined (-2753)."

I can't figure out how to get the .wbz files transferred into iPhoto with the WBZ Helper app that Webshots has for the Mac... You're supposed to be able to drag the .wbz file onto that app and it puts it into iPhoto so it can work as wallpaper.

Not even sure I understand how Applescripts work...

Help, what do I need to do?

Thanks, noel

OP
Noels
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, 2.2 GHz, 4GB RAM
Hi all,

Problem fixed!

FYI, apparently these files wouldn't close because of something to do with Spaces. I had enabled Spaces, and in that environment, the files wouldn't close. This morning I was trying to move my cursor with Command-arrow, and that opened and closed 2 spaces... those 2 files shut down as soon as I disabled spaces... I sure have a lot to learn :)

Noel

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.